What is involved in Marketing Plans
Find out what the related areas are that Marketing Plans connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Marketing Plans thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Marketing Plans journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Marketing Plans leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Marketing Plans related domains to cover and 231 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Marketing Plans, Marketing plan, B.C.G. Analysis, Brand equity, Break even analysis, Business plan, Competitor analysis, Contribution margin analysis, Corrective Action, Critical path analysis, Critical success factor, Direct marketing, Discounts and allowances, Environmental scanning, G.E. Multi Factoral analysis, Gantt chart, Geographical pricing, Gross contribution, Gross profit, H. A. Simon, Management accounting, Management information system, Market research, Market segment, Market share, Market size, Marketing Research, Marketing management, Marketing mix, Marketing strategies, Marketing strategy, Mission statement, Net contribution, Net profit, New product development, Organizational culture, Pareto principle, Perceptual mapping, Performance indicator, Price elasticity of demand, Pricing objectives, Pricing strategies, Product Life Cycle Management, Product line, Product management, Product portfolio, Profit on sales, Program Evaluation and Review Technique, Promotional mix, Public relations, Punched cards, Quality Function Deployment, Return on investment, SWOT Analysis, Sales promotion, Strategic management, Sustainable competitive advantage, Unique selling proposition, Viral marketing, Vision statement, Word of mouth marketing:
Marketing Plans Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Marketing Plans quality and improve Marketing Plans service perception.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Marketing Plans is underway?
– Is the promotion consistent with the product positioning and other marketing plans?
– How will you measure your Marketing Plans effectiveness?
Marketing plan Critical Criteria:
Face Marketing plan planning and explore and align the progress in Marketing plan.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Marketing Plans information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Among the Marketing Plans product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are we Assessing Marketing Plans and Risk?
B.C.G. Analysis Critical Criteria:
Meet over B.C.G. Analysis quality and catalog what business benefits will B.C.G. Analysis goals deliver if achieved.
– In the case of a Marketing Plans project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Marketing Plans project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Marketing Plans project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Marketing Plans does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Marketing Plans study?
Brand equity Critical Criteria:
Align Brand equity projects and prioritize challenges of Brand equity.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Marketing Plans leader?
– Will Marketing Plans deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Break even analysis Critical Criteria:
Understand Break even analysis goals and describe which business rules are needed as Break even analysis interface.
– What are the disruptive Marketing Plans technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Marketing Plans strengthening and reform?
– What is Effective Marketing Plans?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Business plan quality and cater for concise Business plan education.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Marketing Plans moving forward?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– How can skill-level changes improve Marketing Plans?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Competitor analysis Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Competitor analysis visions and gather practices for scaling Competitor analysis.
– Does Marketing Plans analysis show the relationships among important Marketing Plans factors?
– Is maximizing Marketing Plans protection the same as minimizing Marketing Plans loss?
Contribution margin analysis Critical Criteria:
Confer re Contribution margin analysis risks and report on the economics of relationships managing Contribution margin analysis and constraints.
– What are the key elements of your Marketing Plans performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Marketing Plans agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is there a Marketing Plans Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Corrective Action Critical Criteria:
Study Corrective Action decisions and work towards be a leading Corrective Action expert.
– Has management taken appropriate corrective actions related to reports from external sources for their implications for enterprise Risk Management?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Do we review the EFFECTIVENESS of corrective actions -were the actions taken successful in eliminating the cause(s) of nonconformities?
– What is the frequency of product failures and adequacy of corrective actions?
– Who will provide the final approval of Marketing Plans deliverables?
– How do we decide if there is any corrective action needed?
– Corrective action by supplier on affected product?
– How would one define Marketing Plans leadership?
– Is a Marketing Plans Team Work effort in place?
Critical path analysis Critical Criteria:
Audit Critical path analysis planning and pioneer acquisition of Critical path analysis systems.
– what is the best design framework for Marketing Plans organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Marketing Plans products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is Marketing Plans Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Critical success factor Critical Criteria:
Survey Critical success factor goals and remodel and develop an effective Critical success factor strategy.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– What are the critical success factors which will support the expansion and wide adoption of IoT applications?
– Does Marketing Plans create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Describe what you have found to be the critical success factors for a successful implementation?
– Is there any existing Marketing Plans governance structure?
– What are our critical success factors?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Nurse Direct marketing adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Direct marketing services.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Marketing Plans is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– In a project to restructure Marketing Plans outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Discounts and allowances Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Discounts and allowances projects and adjust implementation of Discounts and allowances.
– In what ways are Marketing Plans vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we know that any Marketing Plans analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Environmental scanning Critical Criteria:
Apply Environmental scanning failures and oversee implementation of Environmental scanning.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Marketing Plans strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
G.E. Multi Factoral analysis Critical Criteria:
Own G.E. Multi Factoral analysis quality and probe the present value of growth of G.E. Multi Factoral analysis.
– How can you measure Marketing Plans in a systematic way?
– What are specific Marketing Plans Rules to follow?
Gantt chart Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Gantt chart issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Gantt chart and constraints.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Marketing Plans. How do we gain traction?
– Which customers cant participate in our Marketing Plans domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we Improve Marketing Plans service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is a GANTT Chart?
Geographical pricing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Geographical pricing results and sort Geographical pricing activities.
– How do we keep improving Marketing Plans?
Gross contribution Critical Criteria:
Understand Gross contribution adoptions and find out.
– What is the purpose of Marketing Plans in relation to the mission?
– What are the usability implications of Marketing Plans actions?
– Are there Marketing Plans problems defined?
Gross profit Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Gross profit goals and research ways can we become the Gross profit company that would put us out of business.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Marketing Plans processes?
– Is gross profit holding?
– How to Secure Marketing Plans?
H. A. Simon Critical Criteria:
Investigate H. A. Simon tasks and adjust implementation of H. A. Simon.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Marketing Plans processes of our organization?
– When a Marketing Plans manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Marketing Plans leaders?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Management accounting risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Management accounting because they lack skills.
– Do Marketing Plans rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What will drive Marketing Plans change?
– Are there Marketing Plans Models?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Management information system projects and adopt an insight outlook.
– How important is Marketing Plans to the user organizations mission?
Market research Critical Criteria:
Depict Market research leadership and transcribe Market research as tomorrows backbone for success.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Marketing Plans models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Marketing Plans services/products?
Market segment Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Market segment goals and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Market segment decisions.
– Users increasingly demand from web sites the ability to get information that is customized to their interests and needs. Many web sites now tailor their content through the use of architectures designed to support multiple audience types, or through technologies that allow users to profile their personal interests. These kinds of sites demonstrate that their designers are sensitive to the fact the users arent all the same. Besides the influence of users, marketing efforts have driven this trend to a large degree: why present general information to the broadest audience (e.g., trying to sell tobacco products to everyone, including the antismoking activists) when you can target information to prequalified market segments (e.g., selling expensive cigars to yuppies)?
– As a CSP undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the CSP should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– To what extent will this product open up new market segments (e.g., industry lines, customer groups, geographical areas) that may be valuable also for other product lines?
– How do you identify and anticipate how requirements and changing expectations will differ across CUSTOMERS, CUSTOMER groups, and market SEGMENTS and across the CUSTOMER life cycle?
– For your Marketing Plans project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– Which of the market segments will be the target market for this campaign?
– What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– What market segment(s) are served by the company?
– Why are Marketing Plans skills important?
Market share Critical Criteria:
Analyze Market share leadership and create a map for yourself.
– Are the calculated sales volumes realistic, taking into account the competitive position, realistic market share, importance of customer problem/pain and stage/maturity of customer needs?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Marketing Plans goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are all of our Marketing Plans domains and what do they do?
– What drives market share?
Market size Critical Criteria:
Adapt Market size tactics and correct Market size management by competencies.
– Given the defined customer segment and defined problem/pain, what is the potential market size?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Marketing Plans objectives?
Marketing Research Critical Criteria:
Devise Marketing Research tactics and overcome Marketing Research skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Think about the people you identified for your Marketing Plans project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Have you identified your Marketing Plans key performance indicators?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
– Why is Marketing Plans important for you now?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Marketing management planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Marketing management projects.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Marketing Plans requirements in detail?
– Have all basic functions of Marketing Plans been defined?
– Are there recognized Marketing Plans problems?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Marketing mix projects and define Marketing mix competency-based leadership.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Marketing Plans experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is the scope of Marketing Plans defined?
Marketing strategies Critical Criteria:
Chat re Marketing strategies decisions and catalog Marketing strategies activities.
– What are the business goals Marketing Plans is aiming to achieve?
– What are the long-term Marketing Plans goals?
– How can the value of Marketing Plans be defined?
Marketing strategy Critical Criteria:
Group Marketing strategy decisions and attract Marketing strategy skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Marketing Plans project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How does our company use its web-site for Customer Service and / or customer relationship building?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep our products at the forefront?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– What are the parts of a marketing strategy?
– How can we improve Marketing Plans?
Mission statement Critical Criteria:
Discourse Mission statement goals and point out Mission statement tensions in leadership.
– What do you do if your organization does not have a published mission statement or set of values?
– Do we monitor the Marketing Plans decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Mission Statement: Purpose; Business; Values Reason to be?
Net contribution Critical Criteria:
Rank Net contribution management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Net contribution.
– Does the Marketing Plans task fit the clients priorities?
Net profit Critical Criteria:
Participate in Net profit quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Net profit is getting what it needs.
– Can we add value to the current Marketing Plans decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How likely is the current Marketing Plans plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
New product development Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze New product development engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure New product development is getting what it needs.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Marketing Plans?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Marketing Plans forward?
– Project type: what percent of resources should go to new product developments?
– Which step in new product development you think is the most important?
– What are the steps in the new product development process?
– How can new product development be sped up?
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Jump start Organizational culture leadership and devise Organizational culture key steps.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– Consider your own Marketing Plans project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
Pareto principle Critical Criteria:
Map Pareto principle governance and find the essential reading for Pareto principle researchers.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Marketing Plans process?
Perceptual mapping Critical Criteria:
Frame Perceptual mapping failures and gather Perceptual mapping models .
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Marketing Plans that make it risky?
Performance indicator Critical Criteria:
Own Performance indicator results and explain and analyze the challenges of Performance indicator.
– Does Marketing Plans include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the availability of and cost of internal Quality Assurance manpower necessary to monitor each performance indicator?
– To what extent did the results indicate that the program goals, objectives and performance indicators had been achieved?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– How does the proposed solution help measure each performance indicator?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
– What are valid performance indicators for the service desk?
– What are your performance indicators?
Price elasticity of demand Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Price elasticity of demand results and arbitrate Price elasticity of demand techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Marketing Plans ?
Pricing objectives Critical Criteria:
Canvass Pricing objectives quality and balance specific methods for improving Pricing objectives results.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Marketing Plans with what users do day-to-day?
Pricing strategies Critical Criteria:
Group Pricing strategies goals and get answers.
– What are the barriers to increased Marketing Plans production?
Product Life Cycle Management Critical Criteria:
Think about Product Life Cycle Management goals and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Product Life Cycle Management.
– Worth what paid for (wwpf): the quantitative evaluation by a person in your customer segment of the question: considering the products and services that we offer, are they worth what clients pay for them?
– What are the potential negative consequences of rushing a new product to market. how can we balance these concerns with the need to innovate?
– Describe the major internal and external sources of new-product ideas. which source do you think provides the best ideas?
– Trace one of our products through the product life cycle stages. how quickly does it move through the stages?
– What suggestions could you offer that might have prevented the failure?
– What are the strategies for dealing with products in the decline stage?
– How much would it cost to continue to support our products?
– What potential problems may complicate test marketing?
– Which product life-cycle stage, if any,is the most important?
– Which source do you think provides the best ideas?
– How much would it cost to remove from the market?
– What is difference between our product and brand?
– Can plm also be applied to the service industry?
– What is one way product concepts are tested?
– What is involved in idea screening?
– What are the solutions of plm?
Product line Critical Criteria:
Investigate Product line projects and point out Product line tensions in leadership.
– Markets, products and technologies provide another set of dimensions across which managers seek balance. The question faced is: do you have the appropriate split in R&D spending across your various product lines?
– To what extent will this product improve cost effectiveness that may be utilized by other product lines and business areas?
– To what extent will this product introduce or strengthen alliances that may be utilized also for other product lines?
– Do you have the appropriate split in R&D spending across your various product lines?
Product management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Product management issues and ask what if.
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– In marketplace businesses what is the optimal relationship between product management Category Management and marketing?
– What is the optimal relationship between Product Management Category Management and Marketing?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– Why should we adopt a Marketing Plans framework?
Product portfolio Critical Criteria:
Start Product portfolio quality and remodel and develop an effective Product portfolio strategy.
– What is your spending on genuine new products versus product renewals (improvements and replacements), or product extensions, or product maintenance, or cost reductions and process improvements?
– Can product portfolios be more visualised vertically and horizontally to increase the understanding on the related PPM challenges and points for management attention?
– What types of portfolio approaches are used by the benchmark businesses the ones that achieve such positive portfolio performance?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– How well do my customer and we understand the requirements at the beginning of the project?
– Strategic fit: The first is: are all your projects consistent with your businesss strategy?
– Market potential – is there a market of appropriate size for a product like this?
– Is your product portfolio currently structured to contribute as much as it can?
– How do we select the appropriate portfolio of new product investments?
– Who is the firms legal counsel or do you use an in-house legal team?
– How do industry and sector allocations factor into your strategy?
– Do you have enough resources to achieve your new product goals?
– What Should You Do When Your Competitors Send in the Clones?
– How does the product fit our risk profile?
– How do you organize project portfolios?
– What new projects are being requested?
– What is your resource capacity?
– What do Customers Want?
Profit on sales Critical Criteria:
Scan Profit on sales tactics and drive action.
– How is the value delivered by Marketing Plans being measured?
– Is Marketing Plans Required?
Program Evaluation and Review Technique Critical Criteria:
Analyze Program Evaluation and Review Technique decisions and track iterative Program Evaluation and Review Technique results.
– Will Marketing Plans have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Promotional mix Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Promotional mix engagements and shift your focus.
– Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
– Is Marketing Plans dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Which promotional tools would be most effective in our promotional mix?
– Can we do Marketing Plans without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are assumptions made in Marketing Plans stated explicitly?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Unify Public relations leadership and ask what if.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– Do those selected for the Marketing Plans team have a good general understanding of what Marketing Plans is all about?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
Punched cards Critical Criteria:
Adapt Punched cards quality and get the big picture.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Marketing Plans strengthening and reform actually originate?
Quality Function Deployment Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Quality Function Deployment adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Quality Function Deployment systems.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Marketing Plans been identified and analyzed?
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
X-ray Return on investment decisions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Return on investment results.
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
SWOT Analysis Critical Criteria:
Nurse SWOT Analysis decisions and describe the risks of SWOT Analysis sustainability.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Marketing Plans processes?
– Is Supporting Marketing Plans documentation required?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Infer Sales promotion planning and achieve a single Sales promotion view and bringing data together.
– What vendors make products that address the Marketing Plans needs?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Confer over Strategic management failures and triple focus on important concepts of Strategic management relationship management.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Marketing Plans values?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Marketing Plans Management?
Sustainable competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Sustainable competitive advantage goals and display thorough understanding of the Sustainable competitive advantage process.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Marketing Plans project manager?
Unique selling proposition Critical Criteria:
Group Unique selling proposition issues and display thorough understanding of the Unique selling proposition process.
– What are our Marketing Plans Processes?
Viral marketing Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Viral marketing tasks and attract Viral marketing skills.
Vision statement Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Vision statement issues and probe Vision statement strategic alliances.
– Do you have a copy of the current mission and vision statements, and portions of the strategic plan or objective related to this ERM project?
– Are business goals and objectives a direct translation of the companys vision statement?
– What business benefits will Marketing Plans goals deliver if achieved?
– Do you have a vision statement?
– What is our Vision Statement?
– What is our Vision Statement?
Word of mouth marketing Critical Criteria:
Start Word of mouth marketing decisions and stake your claim.
– Does Marketing Plans analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Marketing Plans Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Marketing Plans External links:
MKC1 Marketing Plans (ch 2) Flashcards | Quizlet
Marketing plan External links:
#7 Key Steps in Creating Content Marketing Plan for Start …
B.C.G. Analysis External links:
B.C.G. Analysis – broom02.revolvy.com
Brand equity External links:
Brand Equity Dilution – MIT Sloan Management Review
Brand Equity – Encyclopedia – Business Terms | Inc.com
[PDF]What is Brand Equity and What Does the Branding …
Break even analysis External links:
Break Even Analysis Calculated From Fixed and Variable Costs
Break Even Analysis Calculator | First Financial Bank in Texas
Break Even Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Business plan External links:
[PDF]Sample Business Plan Title Page |Cantonnewyork.us
An Introduction to Business Plans – Entrepreneur
Business Plan Templates
Competitor analysis External links:
How To Do A UX Competitor Analysis: A Step By Step Guide
How to Run a Competitor Analysis [Free Guide]
Competitor Analysis for Digital Marketers | Rival IQ
Contribution margin analysis External links:
Advantages or Disadvantages of Contribution Margin Analysis
Corrective Action External links:
Corrective Action – Title One – Google Sites
[PDF]Instructions for Completing the Corrective Action …
https://www.in.gov/sboa/files/CAP – Instructions.pdf
Critical path analysis External links:
Critical Path Analysis: Powerful Tool to Tackle Complex …
Critical Path Analysis Definition | Investopedia
ProjectManagement.com – Critical Path Analysis
Critical success factor External links:
Email Validation: A Critical Success Factor in Email …
Direct marketing External links:
Direct Marketing Definition | Investopedia
Infinity Direct – Integrated Direct Marketing
Discounts and allowances External links:
Assignment Ms Excel | Discounts And Allowances – Scribd
Environmental scanning External links:
Research paper environmental scanning – Raleigh Limited
[PDF]Strategic Planning: External Environmental Scanning
“Environmental Scanning: Radar for Organizational …
Gantt chart External links:
How to Create a Gantt Chart in Excel – Smartsheet
Gantt Chart in Excel – EASY Excel Tutorial
How to Create a Gantt Chart in Excel – Smartsheet
Geographical pricing External links:
GEOGRAPHICAL PRICING by Karolina Szyszkowska on Prezi
Geographical Pricing – Investopedia
Geographical Pricing Policies by Jamie Pagdanganan on Prezi
Gross profit External links:
What is Gross Profit Margin? definition and meaning
What is Gross Profit on the Income Statement?
Gross Profit Definition | Investopedia
H. A. Simon External links:
FontShop | H. A. Simon
Management accounting External links:
Management accounting (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Title Management Accounting – Scribd
Financial & Management Accounting | Merranti Accounting
Management information system External links:
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System
Management information system (eBook, 2010) …
Pipeline Risk Management Information System (PRIMIS)
Market research External links:
The Arcview Group | Cannabis Investment & Market Research
Online Q+Q Market Research Technologies | FocusVision
Market Overview & Stock Market Research | Scottrade
Market segment External links:
Examples of Market Segmentation | Chron.com
[PDF]JOB TITLE: Market Segment Leader – Wiseco
Target Market Segment Strategy | Chron.com
Market share External links:
Title Market Share
Property Insight : Marketing Products : Title Market Share
Increase Title Production, Growth & Market Share | Data …
Market size External links:
Pet Industry Market Size & Ownership Statistics
How to Determine Market Size for a Business Plan | Chron.com
Third Party Logistics Market Size | 3PL Industry Report, …
Marketing Research External links:
AOC Marketing Research
CMI Marketing Research
Peters Marketing Research, Inc.
Marketing management External links:
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Marketing mix External links:
Marketing Mix Infographic | Vistaprint
3 Steps to the Right Marketing Mix – Entrepreneur
Marketing strategies External links:
DigitalMarketer | Marketing Strategies That Actually Work
Google AdWords Express – Online Marketing Strategies …
Marketing strategy External links:
Marketing Strategy Director | Habitat for Humanity
2018 Social Media Strategy | Marketing Strategy
Mission statement External links:
Great American Title Agency – Mission Statement
Mission Statement | Title IX
How to Write a Mission Statement in 5 Easy Steps | Bplans
Net contribution External links:
ONS: UK makes £7.1bn net contribution to EU
Net contribution clause | Practical Law
What is NET CONTRIBUTION – Black’s Law Dictionary
Net profit External links:
[PDF]SCHEDULE C-EZ Net Profit From Business 2017
Municipal Net Profit Tax
Gross Profit Vs. Net Profit | Chron.com
New product development External links:
New Product Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
What is NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – The Law Dictionary
New Product Development Center
Organizational culture External links:
What Is Organizational Culture? | CultureIQ
Barrett Values Centre | Organizational Culture | Assessment
Organizational Culture – PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT
Pareto principle External links:
What is Pareto principle ? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]The Pareto Principle
Pareto Principle Flashcards | Quizlet
Perceptual mapping External links:
http://Perceptual Mapping is the use of graphs to identify the positioning of products/brands that consumers have, and find their preference. The graphs lay out an X and Y axis with variables and ranges from the most desirable to least desirable. For instance, the far right may be listed as ‘Upper class’ while the left side will be ‘Lower Class’.
[PDF]Perceptual Mapping f – POPULUS – POPULUS | …
Performance indicator External links:
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
How to Make Performance Indicator Titles in Tableau | …
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Examples and …
Price elasticity of demand External links:
price elasticity of demand Flashcards | Quizlet
Pricing objectives External links:
Pricing Objectives | THE SHOP
Four Types of Pricing Objectives | Chron.com
Pricing strategies External links:
Pricing strategies (Book, 1975) [WorldCat.org]
Pricing Strategies :: Business Market Marketing Price
Retail Pricing Strategies to Increase Profitability
Product line External links:
GE Appliances Service and Support by Product Line
THRIVE Product Line – Le-Vel Thrive | Le-Vel
Lochinvar Products – Knight XL product line.
Product management External links:
Master’s Degree in Drug Development & Product Management
Leading the Product – A Product Management Conference
ProdPad | Product Management Software
Product portfolio External links:
Dorel | Dorel Home Product Portfolio
The Buildings Product Portfolio – Johnson Controls
What is Product portfolio – Product portfolio explained
Program Evaluation and Review Technique External links:
Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT)
PROGRAM EVALUATION AND REVIEW TECHNIQUE–APPLICATIONS …
Promotional mix External links:
Promotional Mix | Sales | Direct Marketing
Promotional Mix test Flashcards | Quizlet
Promotional Mix | Promotion (Marketing) | Advertising
Public relations External links:
Jobs Board – Public Relations Institute of Australia
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Public relations firms – SourceWatch
Punched cards External links:
Punched Cards – CHM Revolution – Computer History …
[PDF]Programming with Punched Cards
Pre punched cards | Etsy
Quality Function Deployment External links:
what is QFD? (quality function deployment) – …
Quality Function Deployment QFD :: Overview :: The …
QFD Online – Quality Function Deployment
Return on investment External links:
How to Calculate a Monthly Return on Investment – Fidelity
My Return on Investment – Capella University
A Standard Model For Evaluating Return On Investment …
SWOT Analysis External links:
Best SWOT Analysis Templates For PowerPoint – …
[PDF]STRATEGIC PLANNING AND SWOT ANALYSIS
SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses Opportunities, …
Sales promotion External links:
Consumer Sales Promotion Techniques | Chron.com
Unit 12: Public Relations, Sales Promotion, & Personal …
Sales Promotion | Marketing Teacher
Strategic management External links:
Strategic Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Amazon.com: Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases: Competitiveness and Globalization (9781305502147): Michael A. Hitt, R. Duane Ireland, Robert E. …
KM Strategic Management
Sustainable competitive advantage External links:
Sustainable Competitive Advantage – Boundless
Unique selling proposition External links:
Unique selling proposition | The Economist
Unique Selling Proposition (USP) Definition for Business
3 Ways to Discover Your Unique Selling Proposition
Viral marketing External links:
Untorch | Viral Marketing Tool for Email Sign Ups
Viral Marketing Platform – ViralSweep
Vision statement External links:
Mission Statement vs Vision Statement – Difference and Com…
Word of mouth marketing External links:
Word Of Mouth Marketing Essays – ManyEssays.com