Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AMO (application management outsourcing) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AMO (application management outsourcing) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AMO (application management outsourcing) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AMO (application management outsourcing) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 726 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMO (application management outsourcing) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 726 standard requirements:
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Is the scope of AMO (application management outsourcing) defined?
- What are the short and long-term AMO (application management outsourcing) goals?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a AMO (application management outsourcing) process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the AMO (application management outsourcing) process available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AMO (application management outsourcing) book in PDF containing 726 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AMO (application management outsourcing) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AMO (application management outsourcing) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AMO (application management outsourcing) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMO (application management outsourcing) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AMO (application management outsourcing) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AMO (application management outsourcing) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AMO (application management outsourcing) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the AMO (application management outsourcing) project and to repeat it?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the AMO (application management outsourcing) project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the AMO (application management outsourcing) project schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the AMO (application management outsourcing) project performing better or worse than planned?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
Step-by-step and complete AMO (application management outsourcing) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AMO (application management outsourcing) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AMO (application management outsourcing) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AMO (application management outsourcing) project with this in-depth AMO (application management outsourcing) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMO (application management outsourcing) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMO (application management outsourcing) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AMO (application management outsourcing) investments work better.
This AMO (application management outsourcing) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.